Thursday, July 12, 2012

List your top 200 achievements.



I do not have yet 200 achievements, I haven't lived that long. In an attempt i will write as many achievements as I can and will start listing my achievements from as far back as I can.

1. Amongst the laureates of my primary school in 1998

2. In 2006, I am one of the best student in English during the first attempt of matrix (this attempt prepares us to the real exam and it is usually much harder) with 19/20.

3. Throughout the high school years, I have always been amongst the first ten students of the class out of  50 to 70 students and received a certificate of encouragement.

4. In 2005, I have worked as a receptionist at Ck2 (A big shopping center of Gabon) thanks to the good and clear sound of my voice.

5. In 2007 I have joined TV+ midi, as a TV presenter, I was chosen amongst 20 others females candidates for this position.

6. In grade 10, I have been chosen amongst the best students in French with others students of my school to participate to a project named (the memory of slavery).

8. In 2010, I was appointed as the account commissary of ADEGAC ( The Gabonese students associations of Cape Town)

9.Doing my integrated learning with Ubomi Charitable Trust in 2010



10. Working for Dementia SA as public relations intern in 2011



11. Graduating in 2012 ( National Diploma)



12. Chosen as the interpreter of MAPR Cape Town (The Prophetic and Apostolic Mission for revival). A Christian Ministry that works for the revival of the body of Christ.



colourbox.com



and still counting...





No comments:

Post a Comment