Thursday, June 28, 2012

What motivates you ?

                  motivationalmemo.com

Motivation is defined as the process that initiates, guides and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. Motivation is what causes us to act, whether it is getting a glass of water to reduce thirst or reading a book to gain knowledge.

As far as am concerned, the world itself refers to the intrinsic feeling that awakes our senses in order to act on a specific angle or the other. I am truly motivated when I observe the world surrounding me and see the sufferings that other people encounter. When I see the efforts of my beloved ones and their faith and trust in encouraging me to do good. Support, love, trust and compassion are the key factors of my motivation.

Finally, I understand that there is a genius in each individual that must be expressed. And we are all responsible to let it out and serve it predestined purpose…

No comments:

Post a Comment