Friday, September 14, 2012

Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?

yogisahaj.com
1. Having my portrait painted.

2. Publish at least 3 books

3. Going on the romantic pirogue (gondola in French) tour in Roma with my husband

4. Own my own Public Relations Consultancy

5. Own my own Shopping Center mall

6. Open a restaurant

7. Attend all my future children’s wedding

8. Sing with the man of my life on our wedding day

9. Present the Kora music awards ( or something similar)

10. Offer my parents a romantic trip in Spain

11. Have three of four children (two males, two females)

12. Visit the destitute people

13. Assist the needy ones through my own NGO ( for the widow, orphans and street children)

14. Being a voice for the helpless at the United Nations


               yogisahaj.com
15. Being the wonderful housewife , but also the powerful and working woman who inspires and bring a positive change at home, making her husband proud

16. Learn to play the guitar

17. Buy our holiday house in Cape Town

18. Spend a whole day reading a great novel.

19. Organize a reunion with university mates

20. Playing tennis as a hobby

21. Learn to swim

22. Grow a garden.

23. Look into my children's eyes, see myself, and smile.

24. Reflect on my greatest weakness, and realize how it is my greatest strength.

25. Be an extra in a film

26. Plan my daughter’s wedding day

...To be  continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment